Illustrator scripts are bits of code written in java script, apple script or VBscript, which help us perform certain tasks in a much quicker way. You can find a lot of free illustrator scripts online, and there are some paid ones as well.
In this video we will discuss:
- Where to find these scripts?
- How to use them?
- And see some scripts in action.
The Illustrator scripts discussed in the video:
- Rounded any corner and others:
- Light and dark color generator (click on ‘zip file’ to download)
The script I mentioned in the video is ‘AddSwatchesLightAndShadow’
- Scripts I did not mention in the video but worth checking out:
‘fleurify’ from http://wundes.com/JS4AI/
‘vary_hues’ from http://wundes.com/JS4AI/
You can learn about Adobe Library here:
You can watch the video here:
If you cannot play the video, head over to my youtube channel to watch it — > Link . While you are there, don’t forget to hit SUBSCRIBE!
Do you have any questions regarding Illustrator? Leave a comment below and I’ll try to answer them for you.
Also, come stalk me on INSTA –> Link